Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Link Exchange Program

If you have stumbled upon this blog, whether it be by the "Next Blog" button, or by a link on someone else's site, I propose we do each other a favor. If you place a permanent link to this site in the sidebar of your blog, I will return the favor. Once you have a link to my site, simply post a message in the comments section or email me directly with a link to your blog, as well as what "blog category" you'd like to be listed in. (By the way, I am very careful to get everyone's Blog Title correct in the link, in return, I ask that when you name my site, it's BestEST, not best...sorry to be narotic, but I really like the name!) Now let me explain why you should do this...

(1) This site is visited by over 2000 people per day. Not only will I include your link on my sidebar for everyone to see, but I'll add you into the rotation in the "Random Blog" button for those people to click on!

(2) By link exchanging with me, you become eligible to be the "Bestest Blog of the Day," where I will feature your blog with a nice big link at the top of the page as well as a short article about why your blog's the best!

(3) I learned as a computer science major in college that the more sites you have linking to your blog, the higher your search rank will be in search engines such as Google, Yahoo, MSN, etc. But it's not all about quantity of links, it's also about quality...the higher ranked the pages are that link to you, the better! Imagine if Amazon.com linked to your site...that would be a HUGE boost in your ranking. Now, my site is no Amazon.com, nor probably will it ever be...but as my rank increases (quantity), so should yours (quality!)

For more information on how to improve your search rank and generate traffic to your blog, please check out the links on my site. Also, I recommend that anyone who exchanges links also subscribe to this site, via email. That way you can check out all the "Bestest Blogs of the Day" and especially keep a close watch in case I choose yours!

Please note, this link exchange should not be construed as a "link scheme." I am simply trying to get the voices of my fellow bloggers heard. All information about search ranking is for informational purposes only and in accordance with Google's Webmaster Guidelines. Man, I feel like a lawyer writing a disclaimer like this!

Source: bestestblogofalltime

0 comments:

 

University of USA | Degree of USA