Tuesday, July 04, 2006

How do I choose what University to go to?

It’s important not to rush. Have a good look through the University’s prospectus. When the time comes, visit as many potential Universities as possible. Most have open days. Have a good look round. Talk to students. Talk to the admission officers. Get a feel for the place and the surrounding town. It’ll really help when it comes to decision time.

Have a look in your library for University prospectus’ which will describe what the University is like and the courses they have available.

5 comments:

Zahra said...

Hello. Your weblog is very nice too. Mine is http://my-english-book.blogspot.com/

Ngoako Lucas Rakgotsoka said...

send me your prospectus/broker

Ngoako Lucas Rakgotsoka said...

sen me your broker/propectus

Ngoako Lucas Rakgotsoka said...

my email address is constance.maholovela@tzaneen.gov.za

Ngoako Lucas Rakgotsoka said...

send me your broker/prospectus

 

University of USA | Degree of USA